First aid certificate
Lifeguard Patrol as part of the basic course for lifeguard training, provides all the knowledge necessary to hold the basic life support and first aid certification, both in and out of the liquid element.
Theory and practice
The certificate can be used in all areas required as Lifeguard Patrol is a recognized school by the Greek state.
The certificate is valid for 2 years. After its expiry, the training is repeated again and a new certificate is issued.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Heart attack treatment, arrest
- Heatstroke treatment, hypothermia
- Injury treatment
- Use of a semi-automatic external defibrillator
- On the job training with props
Learn first aid
or a member of your family
Recruitment every year